Sunday 21 October 2012

2nd Filipino Saint: Pedro Calungsod

I really feel blessed today, it's my very first time to attend mass in Vaticano and the mass today was far from just ordinary.. Today is the canonization of Pedro Calungsod, a Filipino pride. It's beyond my expectations that we can actually seat near the altar with other Filipino delegates from around the world! It's like the Filipinos around the world were reunited by Pedro Calungsod..  




Having a good coffee before entering the St. Peter's Square.














The crowd from different countries reunited by these 7 holy martirs.



Waving the Philippine flag with pride and felicity!

Oh! Pope is coming..

I know! I know! The Pope is standing in front of me! I am so blessed!


The faithful who take part in this liturgical celebration can obtain a Plenary Indulgence under the usual conditions:

-freedom from all attachment to sin, including venial sin

-sacramental confession
-reception of Holy Communion
-prayer for the intentions of the Holy Father..

No comments: